Te Awamutu Rowing Masters Regatta - April
Where: Lake Ngaroto
When: 13 April 2019
Racing Start Time: 9.15am
Safety Briefing at 8.50am
Conditions of Entry
- All racing will be held over approximately 750m, unless you don’t finish.
- Entry fee is $25 per rower and allow unlimited race entries. Any person entering more than 10 races will need proof of age.
- Rowers are required to be over 27 years of age.
- Coxswains must wear life jackets regardless of their size
- Any crew found to have jumped, misheard (hard of hearing) by the chief starter will automatically be deemed a cheat, thus no treat at the end of the day.
- Back chat or snide remarks will not be tolerated by an unofficial official
- Erg testing may be randomly carried out to determine one’s physical ability, regardless of age or sex.
- Te Awamutu Rowing reminds all participating rowers to do so at their own risk and take no responsibility whatsoever for your poor (good) physical ability, health and failing eyesight.
- The entry fee of $25, entitles the rower to a free burger and beer after the day’s activities.
- Please make the effort to indulge in some country hospitality as we would welcome your presence at our barbie.
We hope you all have a great day and spend a little time talking to all neighbouring fellow rowers.
P.S The above conditions must be sighted by all participants!
Te Awamutu Rowing Club
PO Box 187, Te Awamutu,
Ph: 027 522 5274